我要投稿 投诉建议

商务汇款英语口语

时间:2021-01-28 18:34:08 商务英语 我要投稿

商务汇款英语口语

  以下是小编为大家分享的商务汇款英语口语,快来看看吧。

商务汇款英语口语

  您想汇多少钱? how much would you like to remit?

  我想您是汇美元吧? i suppose you want to send u.s. dollars.

  可以请问汇款的原因吗? may i ask the reason for your remittance?

  您想要航空信还是电汇,先生? do you want to remit the money by air mail or by cable, sir?

  这笔透支要利息吗? is there any interest on this money?

  是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。 yes, sir. your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.

  根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。 according to the regulations, sir, youll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.

  我想买些旅行支票。 i want to buy some travellers checks.

  听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗? i have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. is that true?

  您支票本带来了没有? have you got your cheque book with you?

  您要转帐的金额。 the amount you want to transfer.

  大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。 the cheque will be cleared in about three days.

  噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。 i see. ill go and check.

  我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗? hello, may i change some money with my master card?

  可以,让我看看您的'卡。 yes, you can. would you please show me your card?

  这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。 here are you chinese yuan for $ 1000. and your passport and exchange memo.

  那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。 so you can take m/t, and they will take a longer time to reach new york bank.

  请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。 would you care to take a seat while i make out a receipt?

  那我就用信汇吧。 ill take m/t.

  汇款300英镑到伦敦,费用为3英镑。 for £300 to london, the commiossion is 3, please.

  打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗? excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?

  请问支票受款人是谁,夫人? to whom is the check payable, madam?

  是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。 yes, i have got the license from the bank of china. here you are.

  您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话? would you please tell me your phone number so that well ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?

  噢,您的汇款已经到了。 yes, your money has arrived.

  请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗? would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into rmb?

  给你,请查一下。 here you are , please check.

  我想把一些英镑换成人民币。 i want to change some british sterling into renminbi.

  您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换? are you going to use cash or travellers cheques?

  500美元可兑换人民币4350元。 so five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 rmb yuan.

  但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。 but you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.

  请原谅。 i beg your pardon.

  好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。 very well, sir. please fill out this remittance slip.

  发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少? how much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to london?

  您想兑换多少? how much do you want to change?

【商务汇款英语口语】相关文章:

商务职场英语口语08-01

商务英语口语(4篇)10-10

商务英语口语4篇10-10

如何向境外汇款07-29

关于汇款通知书02-15

新西兰留学汇款途径有哪些06-19

西联汇款手续费多少07-29

境外汇款手续费怎么算07-29

西联汇款手续费怎么算05-31

《一张忘取的汇款单》阅读答案02-04