商务英语口语10句
1. The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.
用于该目的而引起的`所有费用将由中方来支付。
2. We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.
我方将支付所有涉及到文献资料和技术转让的费用。
3. We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.
我方将支付所有专家为我方提供的服务费用。
4. We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.
希望你们不断向我们提供新的技术,不另外收费。
5. To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.
为了帮助我们的合资企业,希望贵方能不断向我方提供先进的管理方法和技术。
6. We shall help you to the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.
我们将不时地帮助贵方更新与生产有关的现有和将来的全部技术。
7. As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.
正如贵方所知,技术总是在不断改进的,所以我们希望贵方能一直向我们提供最新技术。
8. We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.
我方认为最好还是以技术投资的方式来转让我们的技术。
9. First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents relating to the engines.
让我们先提供所有与机械有关的图纸、技术数据和其它文件数据。
10. You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.
贵方将承担将这些图纸、信息和其它数据传送义务。
【商务英语口语10句】相关文章:
商务职场英语口语08-01
商务英语口语(4篇)10-10
商务英语口语4篇10-10
英语口语面试对话02-14
小升初面试英语口语02-12
精选面试英语口语02-12
英语口语面试对策02-12
外企面试英语口语02-10
面试对话英语口语02-09
就业面试英语口语02-09