我要投稿 投诉建议

商务英语句子

时间:2021-03-01 16:13:43 商务英语 我要投稿

商务英语句子精选

  1 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

商务英语句子精选

  我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

  2 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

  据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

  3 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

  我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

  4 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

  我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

  5 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

  我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

  6 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?

  你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

  7 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

  我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

  8 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

  我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

  9 We had expected much lower prices.

  我们希望报价再低一些。

  10 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

  这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

  11 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

  我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

  12 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.

  当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

  13 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

  我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

  14 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

  我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

  15 But the market prices are changing frequently.

  但是市场价格随时都在变化。

  16 It's up to you to decide.

  这主要取决于你。

  17 The demand for our products has kept rising.

  要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

  18 How long will your offer hold good?

  一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

  19 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

  我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

  20 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.

  我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

  21 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.

  如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

  22 Here is our contract.

  这是我们的合同。

  23 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.

  请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

  24 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?

  难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

  25 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.

  如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

  26 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

  造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

  27 Do you have any comment on this clause.

  你对这一条款有何看法?

  28 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.

  难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。

  29 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

  重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

  30 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

  你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

  31 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.

  你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。

  32 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.

  我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。

  33 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

  合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。

  34 I hope no questions about the terms.

  我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

  35 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

  我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

  36 I hope this will lead to further business between us.

  我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。

  37 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

  我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

  38 I am ready to sign the agreement.

  我已经准备好了签合同。

  39 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.

  我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。

  40 So I will receive and sign it overnight.

  那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

  41 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.

  我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。

  42 I will keep you posted.

  我会与你保持联络。

  43 What is your hurry?

  什么事让您这么着急呢?

  44 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.

  我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。

  45 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

  到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?

  46 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.

  恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

  47 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.

  你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。

  48 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.

  可你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。

  49 Our clients are very critical on quality.

  我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。

  50 What do you want us to do?

  您看怎么办好?

  51 Our clients want a replacement.

  我们的客户要求换货。

  52 It's a bit too hard.

  这有点太难了吧。

  53 It's only the background color that's not identical.

  这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。

  54 It sounds like a reasonable solution.

  这个解决办法还比较合理。

  55 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?

  你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?

  56 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.

  我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。

  57 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.

  不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。

  58 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?

  你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?

  59 If not, our repairman can come to you.

  要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。

  60 I would prefer if he comes here.

  我倒愿意他去我们那里。

  61 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.

  我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。

  62 I sure hope I can answer them for you.

  我真的希望我能回答你的问题。

  63 It does appear that way.

  是的,看起来好象是这样的。

  64 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.

  请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。

  65 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.

  由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。

  66 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?

  你们知道残损部分的百分比吗?

  67 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.

  我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。

  68 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.

  你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。

  69 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.

  我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。

  70 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.

  货物包装得很仔细,装船很小心,在这儿完好无损。

  71 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren't handled properly.

  那么残损一定是在运输途中的什么地方对货物处理不妥造成的。

  72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

  我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

  73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

  首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

  74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

  专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

  75 Please proceed with your presentation.

  请开始你的简报。

  76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

  是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

  77 Has your company done any research in this field?

  请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

  78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

  有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

  79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

  如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

  80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

  在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

  81 I would like to ask you a favor.

  我可以提出一个要求吗?

  82 Would you let me know your fax number?

  可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

  83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

  可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

  84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

  你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

  85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

  如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

  86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

  我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

  87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

  也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

  88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

  事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

  89 I see. Let's break now.

  我了解,让我们休息一下吧。

  90 Shall we take a break?

  我们是否应该休息一下?

  91 Let us take a break now.

  让我们休息一下。

  92 Let me suggest we take a break.

  我建议我们休息一下。

  93 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

  我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

  94 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

  如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

  95 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

  我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

  96 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

  请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

  97 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

  我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

  98 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

  我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

  99 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

  凡事总有例外。

  100 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

  如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

  101 We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the quantity we need.

  我们知道贵方是主要煤炭出口商,能满足我们的需求量。

  102 Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.

  请您把商品货号告诉我们。

  103 Could you give me an indication of the price?

  您能提供一个参考价吗?

  104 We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are interested in. 希望贵方对我们感兴趣的工艺品报一下价。

  105 Do you offer FOB or CIF?

  你们报船上交货价还是到岸价?

  106 Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.

  请接到我们的询价单后马上给我们报价。

  107 Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.

  目前我们的一些客户对你们的纯毛地毯颇有兴趣,并询问其质量和价格。

  108 We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones with details.

  我们正打算订购你方的飞鸽牌自行车。如果你们能给我们(购买)200台的详细报盘将不胜感激。

  109 Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.

  请寄给我们有关你方英雄牌自来水笔和圆球笔的资料,以便我们向顾客介绍你们的产品。

  110 We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.

  我们认为你方的春兰牌空调机在这里会很畅销,希望很快收到你们的样品。

  111 Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.

  请寄给我们贵方的石英钟价目单。

  112 We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitive quotations are acceptable.

  必须一开始就讲清的是,有竞争力的报价可以接受。

  113 The above inquiry was forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we haven't received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.

  上述询价已于10月10日发往你方,可是我们到现在还没收到你方答复,请早日发盘不甚感谢。

  114 We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.

  我们期待你方对我方的询盘做出答复。

  115 We have confidence in your bamboo wares.

  我们对贵方的竹制品质量充满信心。

  116 If you don't have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.

  如果贵方没有所要求质量的产品,请提供与之最接近的产品。

  117 Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.

  感谢贵方询价。请告诉我们贵方所需数量以便我方报价。

  118 I don't think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how many you can supply.

  我认为价格不成问题。最重要的是你方能供货多少。

  119 You'd better give us a rough idea of your price.

  您最好给我们一个粗略的价格。

  120 We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.

  我们对你方的产品非常满意,正欲订购。我们定单的大小主要取决于你方的价格。

  121 If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.

  如果你方价格比其他竞争对手的优惠,我们将向你们订货。

  122 Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to help us make the decision.

  能否告知这些电热器的价格,以便我们作出决定。

  123 Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.

  请告知可供现货的数量。

  124 We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.

  我们急于知道贵方多长时间能交货。

  125 We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.

  相信由于我方大量订购贵方能报最优惠价格。

  126 We trust you can meet our requirements.

  相信贵方能满足我们的要求。

  127 We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.

  希望这将是我们互利商业往来的良好开端。我们保证将对贵方的报价予以认真的考虑。

  128 We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.

  我们通常给予20%的商业折扣,外加订货1000件以上的数量折扣。

  129 We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a documents-against-acceptance basis.

  我们还想指出我们主要以承兑交单方式结帐。

  130 We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or trade discounts.

  若能告知你方是否给现金折扣或商业折扣,将不胜感激。

  131 We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore like to know what quantity discounts you allow.

  我方将定期大量订购,因此想知道你方给多少数量折扣。

  132 Provided you can offer favorable quotations and guarantee delivery within four weeks from receipt of order, we will place regular orders with you.

  贵方若能报优惠价并保证在收到定单后4周内交货,我方将定期订购。

  133 We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is essential and hope you can offer us that guarantee.

  我们想指出圣诞节前交货很重要并希望贵方能就此向我们作出保证。

  134 Prompt delivery would be necessary as we have a fast turnover in this trade. We would therefore need your assurance that you could meet all delivery dates.

  即期交货很重要,因为这种货流转很快。所以我们需要你方保证及时交货。

  135 We are delighted to know that you deal with export of Chinese chinaware. Could you supply us 300 sets of tableware for shipment before the end of May?

  欣悉你方是中国瓷器出口商。能否给我方供应300套餐具,五月底前交货。

  136 We want to purchase Chinese tea. Please send us your best offer by fax indicating origin packing, quantity available and the earliest time of shipment.

  我们欲购中国茶。请用电传给我们报最好价,并说明产地、包装、可供数量及最早发货日期。

  137 Please quote us your price on FOB basis, indicating the postage for dispatch by parcel post to Dalian via Tianjin.

  请报FOB价,注明邮寄包裹途经青岛至大连的邮资。

  138 Could you please let us know what discount you can give for an order exceeding 400 sets?

  能否告知定货超过400台你方所能给的折扣。

  139 Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you will make some special concessions.

  由于我方将定期大批量订购,希望贵方作出一些特殊的让步。

  140 We do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent would help.

  我们是通过取得佣金来进行商业活动的。从你方价格中收取佣金,便于我方推销。即便只有2%或3%也行。

  141 I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. We'd rather have you quote us FOB prices.

  得知你方报的都是到岸价,希望能给我们报船上交货价。

  142 Would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require?

  请告知你方大概要订多少?

  143 We handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send you our price list for your reference.

  我们经营微波炉出口业务,现冒昧给你方寄去我方报价单供参考。

  144 We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you were impressed with our selection of toys.

  我们很高兴收到你方8月6日来函得知你方对我们的玩具非常感兴趣。

  145 We have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and in particular the teenager market which you specified.

  我们有各种各样适合各个年龄层次的羊毛衫,特别是您专门提到的青少年市场。

  146 Our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units you asked for in your inquiry.

  我们工厂完全可以生产出你方询价单中要求的2000件货品。

  147 We can supply from stock and will have no trouble in meeting your delivery date.

  我们可提供现货并按你方所定日期交货。

  148 I am pleased to say that we will be able to deliver the transport facilities you require.

  很高兴告诉您你方要求的运输设备我方可以发货。

  149 We can offer door-to-door delivery services.

  我们可提供送货上门服务。

  150 We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding ones on the market today, and we offer a five-year guarantee.

  我们可以向您保证我方产品是当今市场上最好的,并且可提供5年保修期。

  151 Please find enclosed our current catalogue and price-list quoting CIF New York.

  随函附上我方最新的产品目录及CIF纽约报价单。

  152 The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.

  贵方所要样品另行邮寄。

  153 Our stock of this commodity is limited, please place your order without delay.

  我方此类商品的存货有限,请尽快订货。

  154 Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our products.

  这儿有一份价目单和介绍说明我方产品的小册子。

  155 All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little ironing, and allows variations in patterns.

  现在我们的服装都是涤棉料的,质地坚韧,不用熨烫并且花样繁多。

  156 We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will be dealt with promptly.

  希望尽快收到贵方答复,我们保证及时处理对方定单。

  157 I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.

  希望我们能就此价格达成交易。

  158 I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being.

  很抱歉目前我们不能报盘。

  159 Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.

  谢谢贵方询价,但我们不能马上发盘,因为目前我们得不到合适的原料。

  160 Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we can't make you a direct offer.

  因为汤姆·李是我方产品在韩国的独家代理人,所以我们不能直接向您发盘。

  161 The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the offer terminates on 20th July.

  上周我们报价的货物现已售完,所以,此报价在7月20日终止。

  162 We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts as their retail prices tend only to attract that upper end of the market.

  我方已不再生产纯棉衬衫因为其零售价格只能吸引高档消费者。

  163 Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation.

  关于贵方9月29日的询价信,我方就如下产品报价,以我方最后确认为准。

  164 At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer will remain open within 3 days.

  应你方要求,我方就如下产品报价,此报价3日内有效。

  165 Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.

  根据你方要求,我方很高兴就如下商品向你方特殊报价,希望不久能收到你方的试订单。

  166 This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.

  这是我方对每项产品的CIF上海的正式报价。

  167 This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later than December 15.

  此报盘为实盘,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答复为准。

  168 This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the terms and prices should be negotiated anew.

  此盘有效期至2月10日,超过此期限条件及价格需重新协商。

  169 This price is subject to change without notice.

  此价格可以不经通知自行调整。

  170 The offer isn't subject to prior sale.

  本报盘以货物未售出为条件。

  171 I think your price is on the high side.

  我认为贵方价格偏高。

  712 Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.

  你方价格比去年高出20%。

  173 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

  如果我们按这个价格购买,将很能难推销。

  174 Competition for this kind of goods is tough.

  这种商品的竞争非常激烈。

  175 We can't persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.

  按这个价格,我们不能说服用户购买你们的产品。

  176 To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.

  我认为要做成这笔交易,您至少要降价4%。

  177 The German quotation is lower than yours.

  德国报价比你们的低。

  178 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.

  您知道有的国家对这种商品正在削价抛售。

  179 I'd like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.

  我想指出提你方原始价格已经超出市场价格。我们不能接受。

  180 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.

  如果您确有诚意与我们做生意,请摊牌吧。

  181 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.

  如果您的价格难以接受,我们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。

  182 If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have little chance to get the business.

  如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。

  183 Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.

  别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%。

  184 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.

  市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。

  185 I'm glad that we've settled the price.

  很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。

  186 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.

  非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。

  187 What's your counter-offer?

  您的还价是多少?

  188 It's impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.

  不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。

  189 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.

  和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。

  190 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I'm afraid.

  恐怕我方报价比您从我方竞争对手那儿得到的报价更优惠。

  191 We have that right here in this report.

  在这份报告书内就有。

  192 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?

  请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

  193 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.

  好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

  194 How soon can you have your product ready?

  你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

  195 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.

  我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

  196 You haven't sold your product in our country so far, have you?

  到目前为止,你们的产品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗?

  197 We've only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.

  我们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。

  198 You've already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?

  你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗?

  199 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.

  是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。

  200 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.

  根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。

  201 We really can't discount the price more than six percent.

  我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。

  202 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.

  6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。

  203 What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?

  你们提供什么样的产品保证呢?

  204 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.

  有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。

  205 We offer a life-time guarantee.

  我们提供永久保证。

  206 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.

  对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。

  207 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.

  我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。

  208 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.

  告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。

  209 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.

  我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。

  210 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.

  我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。

  211 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.

  在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。

  212 Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?

  请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗?

  213 How long could the buyer expect your product to last?

  购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢?

  214 What's been the consumer reaction to your product?

  消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映?

  215 Have you marketed your product yet?

  你们的产品尚未推出市场吗?

  216 We're afraid that your product's quality won't satisfy Chinese customers.

  恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。

  217 We feel product quality is high indeed.

  我们认为产品的质量的确很高。

  218 We think your X200 meets our requirements.

  我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。

  219 I'm afraid that the item isn't what we're looking for.

  我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。

  220 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.

  我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。

  221 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.

  就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。

  222 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.

  我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。

  223 That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?

  那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少?

  224 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.

  我们减少到每台8.7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。

  225 Your unit price seems fair enough, but we're hoping for a higher discount rate.

  单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。

  226 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.

  订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。

  227 What's the best price you're prepared to offer for your product?

  你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢?

  228 It depends on the quantity ordered.

  这要根据所订的数量而定。

  229 What do you think will be a fair price for your product?

  你认为你们产品的价格公平吗?

  230 How much do you charge per unit?

  你们每件要价多少呢?

  231 What's your wholesale price on this item?

  这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢?

  232 How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?

  总折扣你们准备提供多少?

  233 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.

  考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。

  234 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.

  其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。

  235 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm afraid.

  运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。

  236 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.

  如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。

  237 Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?

  运费由谁来负责呢?

  238 Who assumes shipment cost?

  谁负担运费呢?

  239 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the documentation costs.

  那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。

  240 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.

  我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。

  241 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.

  如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。

  242 When could we typically expect delivery?

  我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢?

  243 What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?

  惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢?

  244 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.

  请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。

  245 We'll have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.

  我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。

  246 Shall we start the meeting now?

  我们现在开始开会好吗?

  247 Thank you for attending today's meeting.

  谢谢你出席今天的会议。

  248 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.

  在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。

  249 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.

  本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。

  250 Let's look at the agenda and talk the first item.

  让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。

  251 Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?

  史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗?

  252 We've gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?

  我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗?

  253 I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd like a break.

  我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。

  254 Let's stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.

  我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。

  255 Well, I think it's time we get back to business.

  哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。

  256 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.

  请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。

  257 That's all for today.

  今天就到这儿了。

  258 Let's call it a day.

  让我们今天就到此为止吧。

  259 How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?

  下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧?

  260 I'm sorry. I can't make it on Tuesday.

  对不起,星期二我无法参加。

  261 And so, I'd like to proceed to the next stage.

  所以,我要进行下一阶段了。

  262 Excuse me, I'd like to ask you a question.

  对不起,我可以问个问题吗?

  263 Excuse me, but may I ask a question?

  对不起,我可以问个问题吗?

  264 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.

  对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。

  265 Before you go on, I have a question.

  在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。

  266 I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'd like you to explain that a little more.

  很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。

  267 Sure, what did you want to know?

  真的,你想知道什么呢?

  268 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.

  当然,你什么都可以问。

  269 Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?

  我们确实有办法把这事办成吗?

  270 I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your question. Could you please restate it?

  对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗?

  271 Would you please clarify your question?

  请你把你的问题说清楚好吗?

  272 I didn't catch that, Could you go over that again?

  我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗?

  273 I'm sorry. I don't get what you're driving at.

  抱歉,我不明白你的意思。

  274 Could you hold your questions until I've finished?

  请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗?

  275 I'd appreciate it if you'd wait until be end for questions.

  如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。

  276 There'll be time for questions at the end.

  最后会有时间发问的。

  277 How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?

  我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢?

  278 That's a tough question to answer.

  那是一个很难回答的问题。

  279 How much will all this cost?

  一共要花多少钱呢?

  280 I will talk more about that in a moment.

  目前我要多讨论那个问题。

  281 I don't know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.

  我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。

  282 I'll check into it and get back to you.

  我查对一下然后送还给你。

  283 I don't have the figures, but I'll find out.

  我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。

  284 That's not my area, but I'll get an answer for you.

  那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。

  285 Let's ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.

  那件事我让蒋先生来答复。

  286 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It's very satisfying to see so many of you here.

  各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。

  287 Today, I'd like to show you something which I'm sure you'll find interesting.

  今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。

  288 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today it's my privilege to bring it to you.

  这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣幸地向你们展示它。

  289 It's an honor to be speaking to you today.

  今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。

  290 I'm Barnard and it's my great honor to tell you about our new product.

  我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。

  291 I've been part of this project since its beginning.

  从一开始我就参与这个计划。

  292 I'm Clifton, and I've been associated with this project since the beginning.

  我叫克里夫敦,从一开始我就参与了这项计划。

  293 Please look at the data of this first chart.

  请看第一幅图表的数据。

  294 The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.

  数据证实此种产品安全有效。

  295 As you can see in this photo, we've retained the same style which was so popular in this old model.

  正如你在这张图片上所看到的,同风格的这种旧型产品非常流行,我们保留了它。

  296 Now, we're doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesn't wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.

  现在我们正在做一些改进,使皮质变得坚韧而不致有皱纹,变干或产生磨损。

  297 The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.

  这种X2500型的特点就是减少输入时间,使资料更为顺畅。

  298 Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.

  与旧型机比较我们的新型价格便宜且更容易操作。

  299 It's available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.

  有各种大小型号,在便利商店和百货公司均有。

  300 This is a revolutionary new product.

  这是一种革命性的新产品。

  301 The X2500 will change your work in the office.

  X2500将会改变你在办公室的工作。

  302 We now have five different models to choose from.

  我们现在有五种不同的型号供你选择。

  303 Now, ladies and gentlemen, I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

  各位女士各位先生,现在你们有任何问题我都乐意答复。

  304 Are there any questions?

  还有什么问题吗?

  305 Do you have any questions at this point?

  就这一点你们还有什么问题吗?

  306 If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?

  如果你们没有问题了,我可以进行下一阶段吗?

  307 Now, I'd be happy to answer your questions.

  现在,我乐意答复你们的问题。

  308 I'd like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.

  我乐意接受任何人提出的任何问题。

  309 Your question is how we developed our product?

  你的问题是我们是如何发展我们的产品?

  310 For those of you that didn't hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.

  你们并未听说过,问题是产品多快能上市。

  311 When can we expect its delivery?

  什么时间能发货呢?

  312 It's already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.

  产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。

  313 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?

  你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢?

  314 What's the suggested retail price?

  建议零售价格是多少呢?

  315 What do you expect it to go for?

  你们的试销情况如何?

  316 How did you decide that product was safe?

  你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

  317 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?

  你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

  318 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.

  我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

  319 How much will it cost?

  这种商品成本价是多少?

  320 We've priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.

  我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%。

  321 What does the test marketing show?

  试销说明了什么?

  322 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.

  这在所有市场销售良好,所以获得三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。

  323 I'd say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.

  我得说预定发货日期应该在本月底。

  324 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.

  下个月底好像是最佳的销售日。

  325 We're aiming its price for $ 98.

  我们订价为98美元。

  326 To answer the first part of your question, I'd like to say that our studies were very extensive.

  你问题的第一部分,我要说的就是我们的研究非常广泛。

  327 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.

  如果你还有问题的话,请和报告最后一页名单上的人员联系。

  328 Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?

  对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?

  329 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.

  是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

  330 Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?

  对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?

  331 I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today.

  我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。

  332 I'm Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.

  我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。

  333 I'm Edwin. I'll show you to your hotel.

  我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。

  334 How was your flight? Was it comfortable?

  你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

  335 It was quite good. But it was awfully long.

  班机很好,就是时间太长了。

  336 Did you have a good flight?

  你旅途愉快吗?

  337 Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.

  不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。

  338 How was your flight?

  你的航班怎样?

  339 Did you get any sleep on the plane?

  你在飞机上睡觉了吗?

  340 Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?

  华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?

  341 No, I don't. Will it be a problem?

  不,我没有,会有困难吗?

  342 I don't think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.

  我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

  343 I've made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.

  我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。

  344 We've booked a Western-style room for you.

  我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

  345 Let's go to the station to get a train into town.

  我们到火车站去乘车进城。

  346 Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?

  从此地去台北要很久吗?

  347 It's about an hour.

  大概要一个小时。

  348 We'll get a taxi from the station.

  我们到火车站乘出租车。

  349 There's a shuttle bus we can use.

  我们可搭乘机场班车。

  350 I've brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.

  我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。

  351 You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?

  你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?

  352 That sounds good. Let's get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.

  那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。

  353 Would you like to have some dinner?

  你想吃饭吗?

  354 What would you like to eat?

  你想吃什么呢?

  355 Can I take you out to dinner? It'll be my treat.

  我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。

  356 If you're hungry, we can eat dinner now.

  如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。

  357 Have you had breakfast yet?

  你吃过早餐了吗?

  358 Yes. It was delicious.

  是的,味道很好。

  359 Good. Let's go to the office.

  好的,我们去办公室吧。

  360 How is your room?

  你的房间怎样?

  361 Did you sleep well last night?

  你昨晚睡得好吗?

  362 Why don't we go to the office now?

  为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

  363 We'll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.

  我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。

  364 The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.

  参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。

  365 Our new product line has been very successful. We've expanded the factory twice this year already.

  我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。

  366 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?

  我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的.吗?

  367 We have some reports to show you for background information.

  我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。

  368 Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?

  你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?

  369 Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.

  是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。

  370 I'd like to explain what makes this factory special.

  我要向你说明本工厂的特性。

  371 This is the most fully-automated factory we have.

  这是我们的全自动化工厂。

  372 It's the most up-to-date in the industry.

  这是同业中最新型的。

  373 We've increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.

  通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%。

  374 Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?

  请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?

  375 I'm afraid I don't know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.

  恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。

  376 I'm not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.

  关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。

  377 Let me direct that question to the manager.

  让我直接问经理好了。

  378 I'm not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.

  那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。

  379 Yes, I'd like to know your daily production.

  是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。

  380 Is there anything you'd like to know?

  你想知道什么?

  381 Is there anything I can explain fully?

  有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?

  382 What did you think of our factories?

  你认为我们的工厂怎样?

  383 I was impressed very much.

  我有深刻的印象。

  384 Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.

  我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。

  385 We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.

  你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。

  386 I want to purchase some computers from your company.

  我想从贵公司购买一些电脑。

  387 We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could you give us some idea about your price?

  我们对贵方的印花真丝围巾很感兴趣,请介绍一下贵方的价格好吗?

  388 We'd like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this line.

  我们想了解一下你方在这方面的供货能力及销售条件。

  389 We are in great need of Grade A.

  我们急需一等品。

  390 If Grade A is not available, Grade B will do.

  如果一等品无货,二等品也可以。

  391 I would like to ask you a question.

  我想问你一个问题。

  392 Yes. Please do.

  好,请说。

  393 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

  你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

  394 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.

  我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

  395 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

  我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

  396 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

  抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

  397 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

  请你尽量放慢说话速度。

  398 I will try.

  我会试试看。

  399 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

  你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

  400 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

  这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

  401 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

  我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

  402 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

  事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

  403 We really need more specific information about your technology.

  我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

  404 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

  这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

  405 I will try, but no promises.

  我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

  406 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

  我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

  407 You are welcome.

  不客气。

  408 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

  以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

  409 Let me give you an indication.

  我可以提示一个想法。

  410 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

  请记得这不是最后的回答。

  411 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

  让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

  412 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.

  为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

  413 There is no such published information.

  没有相关的出版资料。

  414 Such data is confidential.

  这样的资料为机密资料。

  415 I am not sure such data does exist.

  我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

  416 It would depend on what is on the list.

  这要看列表内容。

  417 We need them urgently.

  我们急需这些资料。

  418 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

  好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

  419 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.

  我想请刘先生来听电话。

  420 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

  我想请约翰先生听电话好吗?

  421 May I speak to your boss?

  我想和你们的老板讲话好吗?

  422 Give me someone who can speak English.

  找一位能讲英语的人来。

  423 Is there anyone who can speak English.

  请问有没有会讲英语的?

  424 I would like to talk with someone in charge.

  我想请你们负责人讲话。

  425 I would like to talk to your chief.

  我想请你们主管讲话。

  426 Let me talk to Mr. Wang.

  我要请王先生讲话。

  427 Can I speak to Mr. Li?

  我能请李先生讲话吗?

  428 When is he expected to be back?

  他什么时候回来?

  429 Do you know when he will be back?

  你知道他什么时候会回来?

  430 Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?

  你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来?

  431 Who is this ,please?

  请问你是哪一位?

  432 Who is calling, please?

  请问你是谁?

  433 May I have your name?

  请问你姓名?

  434 Whom are you calling?

  你要找谁?

  435 Will you please spell his name for me?

  请你把他的名字拼给我好吗?

  436 Please say it again.

  请再说一遍。

  437 Would you speak a little louder?

  请你说大声一点好吗?

  438 Will you speak up, please?

  请你大声一点好吗?

  439 Will you speak more slowly?

  请你说慢一点好吗?

  440 Mr. Wang is not in now.

  王先生现在不在此地。

  441 He is not in now.

  他现在不在这里。

  442 He has not come in yet.

  他还没有来。

  443 He will be here in 30 minutes.

  他在三十分钟内会到这里。

  444 He has gone home.

  他已经回家去了。

  445 He is in conference.

  他正在开会。

  446 May I take your message?

  你需要留言吗?

  447 May I have him call you back?

  要我请他回你电话吗?

  448 I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?

  抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话?

  449 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.

  我把这个电话转给陈先生。

  450 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.

  请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码。

  451 I am sorry to keep you waiting.

  真抱歉,让你久等了。

  452 His extension number is 285.

  他的分机号码是285。

  453 He is speaking on another phone.

  他正在接听别的电话。

  454 Would you please take a message?

  请你代我留话好吗?

  455 Would you like to leave any message?

  你要留什么话吗?

  456 I would like to place a station-to-station call.

  我要打一个叫号电话。

  457 I would like to place a person-to-person call.

  我要打一个叫人电话。

  458 I don't know how to do that.

  我不知道该怎么打。

  459 Will you accept the charge.

  你愿意付电话费用吗?

  460 Where is the telephone office?

  电话局在什么地方?

  461 Is there a public phone near here?

  这附近有公用电话吗?

  462 Do you have a coin for the phone?

  你有打电话的硬币吗?

  463 How do I call this number?

  这个号码怎么打?

  464 Do you have a phone book(directory)?

  你有电话簿吗?

  465 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.

  我想打个长途电话到台北去。

  466 I want to make an overseas call to the United States?

  我想打个电话到美国去。

  467 How much is a call to the United states?

  打一个电话到美国去需要多少钱?

  468 Will you please call me back?

  请你回我一个电话好吗?

  469 May I use your telephone?

  我可以用你的电话吗?

  470 Someone is using the phone.

  有人在用电话。

  471 Do you have an extension?

  你有分机吗?

  472 We don't have an extension.

  我们没有分机。

  473 There is a phone booth in the corner.

  在转角处有个电话亭。

  474 It is a pay phone .

  那是一个付费电话。

  475 Whom do you want to call?

  你要打电话给谁?

  476 I want to make a local call.

  我要打个市内电话。

  477 What is the number?

  号码是多少?

  478 Call information for the number.

  打查号台查询电话号码。

  479 The phone seems to be out of order.

  电话好像出故障了。

  480 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer.

  我打了几次,但是没有人回答。

  481 I 'm going to dial the number.

  我要拨这个号码。

  482 The telephone is ringing.

  电话铃响了。

  483 No one is answering the phone..

  没有人接电话。

  484 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. Yesterday.

  我的朋友昨天上午10点打电话给我。

  485 The phone is busy.

  电话占线。

  486 Sorry to have kept you waiting.

  抱歉使你久等了。

  487 Who do you want to speak to ?

  你要跟谁讲话?

  488 What number are you calling?

  你打什么号码?

  489 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.

  总机,你给我接错号码了。

  490 Where are you calling from?

  你从哪打来的?

  『商务英语900句(401-500)』

  491 I'm calling from a public phone.

  我打的是公用电话。

  492 Contact me by telephone.

  电话跟我联络。

  493 I will be in between six and eight.

  我6点至8点都在。

  494 I will be here all night.

  我整晚都在这里。

  495 All right, I will be waiting for you .

  好的,我会等候你的。

  496 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?

  喂,是陈先生的家吗?

  497 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?

  喂,我想和陈先生讲话。

  498 Will you please repeat it?

  请你重说一遍好吗?

  499 He has left already .

  他已经离开了。

  500 He is attending a conference now.

  他正在出席会议。

  501 Hello, This is operator.

  喂!我是接线员。

  502 I'll call you up later.

  我稍后会打电话给你。

  503 May I talk to Mr.McCoy?

  我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗?

  504 May I use the telephone?

  我能用一下电话吗?

  505 This is Shen calling.

  我姓沈。

  506 Is that Mr.Shen?

  沈先生吗?

  507 Yes, this is Shen speaking.

  是的,我姓沈。

  508 Whom do you want to talk to?

  你要和谁讲话?

  509 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.

  我要和杰克先生讲话。

  510 I'll connect you with his office.

  我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。

  511 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .

  抱歉让你久等了,接通了。

  512 The line is busy.

  占线。

  513 No answer.

  没有人接电话。

  514 He is on the phone.

  他正在通话。

  515 This telephone line is interrupted.

  这个电话不通。

  516 The wire has got crossed.

  电话串线了。

  517 Who is speaking?

  请问是谁打来的?

  518 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.

  恐怕你打错号码了。

  519 I'll calling 265-5822.

  打265-5822。

  520 Please ring off.

  请挂电话。

  521 I'll call you back.

  我回电话给你。

  522 Let me talk to her over the phone.

  让我在电话中和她讲些话。

  523 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?

  请你叫沈小姐来接电话好吗?

  524 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?

  抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信吗?

  525 I'm going to put on to her.

  我会请她回电话。

  526 The voice is not distinct.

  声音不清楚。

  527 Give me a ring at my office.

  打电话到我办公室。

  528 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.

  我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。

  529 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?

  我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗?

  530 What is your part's name?

  对方的姓名是什么?

  531 How do you spell your last name?

  你的姓是怎样拼写的?

  532 Pound Sterling please.

  请换成英镑吧。

  533 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your proposition?

  这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?

  534 Is there any interest on this money?

  这笔透支要利息吗?

  535 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.

  是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。

  536 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.

  根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。

  537 I want to buy some traveller's checks.

  我想买些旅行支票。

  538 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?

  听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗?

  539 Have you got your cheque book with you?

  您支票本带来了没有?

  540 The amount you want to transfer.

  您要转帐的金额。

  541 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.

  大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。

  542 I see. I'll go and check.

  噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。

  543 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?

  我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?

  544 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?

  可以,让我看看您的卡。

  545 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo.

  这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。

  546 How much would you like to remit?

  您想汇多少钱?

  547 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.

  我想您是汇美元吧?

  548 May I ask the reason for your remittance?

  可以请问汇款的原因吗?

  549 Do you want to remit the money by air mail or by cable, sir?

  您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?

  550 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.

  那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。

  551 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?

  请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。

  552 I'll take M/T.

  那我就用信汇吧。

  553 For £300 to London, the commiossion is 3, please.

  汇款300英镑到伦敦,费用为3英镑。

  554 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?

  打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?

  555 To whom is the check payable, madam?

  请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?

  556 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.

  是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。

  557 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?

  您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话?

  558 Yes, your money has arrived.

  噢,您的汇款已经到了。

  559 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.

  好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。

  560 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?

  发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?

  561 How much do you want to change?

  您想兑换多少?

  562 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?

  请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗?

  563 Here you are , please check.

  给你,请查一下。

  564 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.

  我想把一些英镑换成人民币。

  565 Are you going to use cash or traveller's cheques?

  您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换?

  566 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB yuan.

  567美元可兑换人民币4350元。

  568 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.

  但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。

  569 I beg your pardon.

  请原谅。

  570 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.

  我们想约你来参加面试。

  571 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

  也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

  572 Let me tell you about our product.

  关于产品一事让我向你说明。

  573 This is our most recently developed product.

  这是我们最近开发的产品。

  574 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.

  我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

  575 That sounds like the product we had in mind.

  那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

  576 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.

  我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

  577 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

  我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

  578 I strongly recommend this product.

  我强力推荐这种产品。

  579 If I were you, I'd choose this product.

  如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

  580 We've already had a big demand for this product.

  这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

  581 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

  这种产品在国外很畅销。

  582 Our product is competitive in the international market.

  我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

  583 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.

  让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

  584 Good. That's just what we want to hear.

  很好,那正是我们想要听的。

  585 The distinction of our product is its light weight.

  我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

  586 Our product is lower priced than the competition.

  我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

  587 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.

  到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

  588 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

  这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

  589 Could we see the specifications for the X200?

  我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

  590 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to see.

  当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

  591 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?

  你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

【商务英语句子精选】相关文章:

职场红人必读超级商务英语句子09-01

商务英语作文(精选11篇)01-06

精选商务英语作文八篇02-26

精选商务英语作文五篇02-26

精选商务英语作文六篇02-26

精选商务英语作文三篇02-25

【精选】商务英语作文四篇02-25

精选商务英语作文四篇02-25

【精选】商务英语作文三篇02-24

精选商务英语作文7篇02-24