我要投稿 投诉建议

职场英语还盘常用口语句子

时间:2022-10-31 08:47:01 职场英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

职场英语还盘常用口语句子

  以下是CN人才网小编为大家分享的职场英语还盘常用口语句子,一起来看看吧。

职场英语还盘常用口语句子

  What about a good discount?

  给点儿折扣怎么样?

  A:What about a good discount?

  A:给点儿折扣怎么样?

  B:That’s 80%. How does that sound?

  B:80%,您看怎样?

  Couldn’t you make it 60%?

  难道不可以给60%吗?

  A:Couldn't you make it 60%?

  A:难道不可以给 60% 吗?

  B:80% 's the most I can do in the way of a quantity discount.

  B:数量折扣我们最多只能给80%。

  I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.

  我一看这份价目单就要说,你们的价格太高了。

  A:I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.

  A:我一看这份价目单就要说,你们的价格太高了。

  B:I'm surprised to hear you say that. You know that the cost of production has gone up in recent years.

  B:听您这么说我很吃惊,您知道近年来生产成本迅速上涨。

  We only ask that your prices be comparable to others.

  我们只要求你方的价格能和别人的价格差不多就行了。

  A:We only ask that your prices be comparable to others.

  A:我们只要求你方的价格能和别人的价格差不多就行了。

  B:In order to get the business done, we can consider making some concessions on our price.

  B:为了成交,我们可以考虑作些让步。

  The size of our order depends greatly on the prices.

  我们要订多少数量在很大程度上取决于价格。

  A:The size of our order depends greatly on the prices.

  A:我们要订多少数量在很大程度上取决于价格。

  B:All right. As I have said,if your order is large enough,we are ready to reduce our prices by 80 percent.

  B:好吧。正如我所说如果你们订货数量很大,我们准备减价80%。

  Can you give me a rough idea?

  能不能说一个大概的数字?

  A:Can you give me a rough idea?

  A:能不能说一个大概的数字?

  B:To conclude this deal,I'd say a reduction of at least 60% would help.

  B:为了促成交易,我认为大约给60%的折扣才行。

  How can you expect us to make a reduction to that extent?

  您怎么能要求我们给那么大的折扣?

  A:How can you expect us to make a reduction to that extent?

  A:您怎么能要求我们给那么大的折扣?

  B:Supply exceeds demand at present and this situation is likely to continue for a long time yet.

  B:目前情况供过于求,而且这种情况还要延续很长一段时间。

  Why don’t you call your home office and see what they will say?

  我建议您给你们公司领导打个电话,看看他们有什么意见。

  A:Why don't you call your home office and see what they will say?

  A:我建议您给你们公司领导打个电话,看看他们有什么意见。

  B:All right! will.

  B:好吧,我打电话问问。

  Could you provide some samples free of charge?

  能否免费提供一些样品?

  A:Could you provide some samples free of charge?

  A:能否免费提供一些样品?

  B:I’m sorry we can’t. But we can make a discount on the samples.

  B:很抱歉,不能免费,但可以打个折扣。

  Since your offer is quite reasonable,I can accept it here and now.

  既然你们的报价公平合理,我立刻接受。

  A:Since your offer is quite reasonable, I can accept it here and now.

  A:既然你们的报价公平合理,我立刻接受。

  B:I’m glad we have closed the business.

  B:很高兴我们做成了这笔生意。

  ★ here and now

  ★ 立即

  We always quote our customers a fair price.

  我们总是给客户一个公道的价格。

  A:We always quote our customers a fair price.

  A:我们总是给客户一个公道的价格。

  B:Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.

  B:你们的价格比去年高了 20%。

  Your price is beyond our reach.

  贵方价格我方承受不起。

  A:Your price is beyond our reach.

  A:贵方价格我方承受不起。

  B:We can only make a reduction of $5 per ton in the price.

  B:我们最多只能在价格上每吨降5美元。

  Can we each make some concession?

  我们双方都做些让步行吗?

  A:Can we each make some concession?

  A:我们双方都做些让步行吗?

  B:If your order is big enough,we may reconsider our price.

  B:如果你们的订货量很大,我们会重新考虑我们的价格。

  ★ concession(n.)

  ★ 让步

  Would you accept an 8% profit if we doubled the order?

  如果我们订货量加一倍,您能接受8%的利润吗?

  If you can accept 55 per unit,we have a deal.

  如果您可以接受55元,那就成交。

  A:If you can accept 55 per unit,we have a deal.

  A:如果您可以接受55元,那就成交。

  B:An invoice price of 55? I’ll have to talk it with my boss.

  B:指发票价格吗?我得和老板商量一下。

  What’s the quantity you have in mind?

  你们想买多少?

  A:What's the quantity you have in mind?

  A:你们想买多少?

  B:100 metric tons, ready shipment.

  B:100 公吨,即期装船。

  I’ll look into your request and let you know what we can do.

  我们将研究一下你们的需要,之后告诉你我们是否有办法。

  A:I'll look into your request and let you know what we can do.

  A:我们将研究一下你们的需要,之后告诉你我们是否有办法。

  B:A thousand and one thanks. An old friend is an old friend.

  B:太感谢你了。老朋友就是老朋友。

  You've got our catalogue and price-lists?

  你拿到了我们的商品目录和价格单了吗?

  A:You’ve got our catalogue and price-lists?

  A:你拿到了我们的商品目录和价格单了吗?

  B:Yes, you gave them to me yesterday and I studied carefully in the evening.

  B:是的,你们昨天就给我了,晚上我仔细地看了一遍。

  We hope you’ll give a special consideration.

  希望你们给予特殊考虑。

  A:We hope you'll give a special consideration.

  A:希望你们给予特殊考虑。

  B:OK. Let's meet half way.

  B:好吧。咱们各让一半。

  I hope that is a favorable one.

  我希望是个肯定的答复。

  A:I hope that is a favorable one.

  A:我希望是个肯定的答复。

  B:I hope so,too.

  B:我也希望如此。

  The price you offered is above previous prices.

  你方报价高于上次。

  A:The price you offered is above previous prices.

  A:你方报价高于上次。

  B:I’m sure you appreciate that the costs of production have gone up considerably recently.

  B:我想你肯定也注意到了,最近产品成本不断提高。

  We are ready to reduce the price by 4%.

  我们准备把价格降低4个百分点。

  A:We are ready to reduce the price by 4%.

  A:我们准备把价格降低4个百分点。

  B:We appreciate your making this concession for us.

  B:我们感谢你们所做的让步。

  I think the price is working against us.

  我认为这个价格对我们是行不通的。

  I'd say a reduction of 7 percent would help.

  我得说,打个 9.3 折才行。

  A:I'd say a reduction of 7 percent would help.

  A:我得说,打个 9.3 折才行。

  B:It is not possible for us to make any sales at this price.

  B:以这种价格我们不可能卖出任何产品。

  We want 6% off.

  我们希望打9.4折。

  A:We want 6% off.

  A:我们希望打9.4折。

  B:Let's meet each other half way.

  B:让我们折中一下。

  If we order this item in 5 days,may I get the same price as that of today?

  如果我们5天后订货,价格是否和今天的一样?

  We can't do more than 2% reduction

  我们最多只能降价2%。

  We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough.

  如果你们订量大,价格我们还可以考虑。

  Our price is without further discounts.

  我方的价格不再打折扣。

  What’s your counter offer?

  贵方的还盘是多少呢?

  A:What’s your counter offer?

  A:贵方的还盘是多少呢?

  B:Maybe 800 yuan per set is acceptable.

  B:也许每台800元人民币是可以接受的。

【职场英语还盘常用口语句子】相关文章:

职场英语口语商务订货常用口语06-13

外贸英语还盘口语07-29

外贸英语询盘常用口语句型08-01

常用七句职场英语口语11-18

职场英语创业口语08-05

职场英语口语11-23

职场英语常用句子11-28

职场英语口语:面试09-25

职场英语白领高频口语02-02

职场英语口语学习07-18