外贸预订房间英语对话
以下是小编给大家搜集的外贸预订房间英语对话,一起来看看吧。
A:Room reservations. May I help you ?
A:订房服务,有什么可以帮忙的吗?
B:Yes. l'd like to cancel a reservation.because the travel schedule has been changed.
B:由于旅行行程的.改变我想取消预订的房间。
A:That's ok. Could you tell me in whose name was the reservation made?
A:好的,请告诉我预订者的姓名。
B:White.
B:怀特。
A:Can you spell it ?
A:您能拼写吗?
B:Yes. W-H-I-T-E.
B:好的。 W-H-I-T-E
A:And what was the date of the reservation?
A:您预订的时间?
B:From October 18'r' for 4 nights.
B:从10月18日开始.4个晚上。
A:Excuse me. but is the reservation for yourself or for another party ?
A:麻烦问一下,预订者是您本人还是其他人呢?
B:It's for my boss.
B:是我的老板.
A:Well.may I have your name and phone number,please?
A:好的,可以留下您的姓名和电话号码吗?
B:Yes.it's Ellen Smith.and my number is ( 0211 ) 232-3982.
B:好的,艾伦·史密斯,电话是(0211) 232- 3982。
A:Thank you. ma'am. I will cancel Mr. White's rese~ation from October18th for 4 nights. My name is Liu Lin and we look forward to another'chance to serve you.
A:谢谢您,女士,我将帮您取消怀特先生从10月18日开始4个晚上的预订,我的名字是刘琳,希望今后有机会再次为您服务。
B:Thank you the same. Miss Liu.
B也谢谢你,刘小姐。
A:It's my pleasure, Goodbye.
A:不客气,再见。