我要投稿 投诉建议

外贸不能赴约英语对话

时间:2022-11-28 11:49:12 外贸英语 我要投稿

外贸不能赴约英语对话

  英语最早被中世纪的英国使用,并因其广阔的殖民地而成为世界使用面积最广的语言。下面是小编整理的外贸不能赴约英语对话,欢迎大家分享。

外贸不能赴约英语对话

  外贸不能赴约英语对话1

  A: Hello.Mark Owen speaking. Can I help you?

  A:您好,我是马克·欧文?有什么事吗?

  B: Hello.Mr. Owen. This is David Smith of International Trading Co. I'm sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Wednesday?

  B:您好我是国际贸易公司的大卫·史密斯一很抱歉,您今天上午给我办公室打电话时我不在。我的秘书说您打电话问我们下周三见面的事,是吗?

  A: Yes,Mr. Smith.thank you for returning my call. I'm glad to finally get a hold of you.l wanted to let you know I will not be able to keep our appointment next Wednesday.l will be in Shanghai that day.ls there any possibility we can move the meeting to Tuesday?

  A:是的,史密斯先生,谢谢您给我回电话很高兴终于联系到您了。我想告诉您我下周三不能去赴约了.那天我要去上海办事有没可能把见面时间改到周二?

  B: I'm sorry.l'm afraid l'm completely booked on Tuesday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

  B:对不起,我周二的.日程已经排得满满的了,能否延后,等您回来再说?

  A: Well,l was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes,l'II be back Friday morning. What about Friday afternoon? Would that will be convenient for you?

  A.哦,我原打算在离开之前处理好见面事宜,不过我想我可以重新安排一下。是的,周五早上回来。那周五下午怎么样?那个时候您方便吗?

  B: That should be fine. Say about 2 0'clock,OK?

  B:应该没有问题。下午2点钟如何?

  A: OK. I'll look forward to seeing you at 2 0'clock next Friday afternoon.

  A:好的一希望周五下午2点钟见到您。

  B: Thank you very much.Mr. Owen.I'll see you on Friday.

  B:非常感谢,欧文先生,周五见.

  A: See you.

  A:再见。

  外贸不能赴约英语对话2

  1.开场白

  A: Hello, this is Mr. Smith of C&C Corporation. Is that Johnson & Johnson Company? 您好,这是C&C公司,我是史密斯,请问您是强生公司吗?

  B: Yes. 是。

  A: Good morning, miss.早上好,小姐。

  B: May I help you, sir? 有什么事吗,先生?

  A: Do you have any vacancies for full-time job? 你们有全日工作的空缺吗?

  B: Yes, we need an accountant in our Finance Department. 是的,我们的财务部还缺一个会计。

  2.工作经验

  A: What're your qualifications? Can you say something about

  yourself? 您的资历如何?您能介绍一下自己的情况吗?

  B: I've just got my Ph.D. in engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, but I had worked for two years before I started to work on a doctor's degree. 我刚从麻省理工学院获得工程学博士学位,在攻读博士以前我工作过两年。 A: That's very good. 那很好。

  3.技能与证书

  A: I've passed the tests for business skills in computer and shorthand. 我通过了计算机和速计的商业技能考试。

  B: That's impressive. 很不错。

  A: I think I'm quite fit for accounting work.我觉得我非常适合会计工作。 B: Would you please fill in this form? 请填一下表好吗?

  外贸不能赴约英语对话3

  A: Is your application successful?

  你应聘成功了吗?

  B: Yes, they notify me to work next week.

  成功了,他们通知我下周上班。

  A: Where on earth will you work in?

  你到底要在什么地方上班?

  B: It is a pretty big mechanical company. I am assigned to work in the assembly shop.

  一家规模相当大的机械公司,我被分配 到了装配车间工作。

  A: How long will you work a day?

  A: 一天工作多长时间?

  B: My working hours aren’t fixed, sometimes I do the day shift, sometimes the night shift. In all, about 8 hours.

  B:我的工作时间不确定,有时上日班,有时 上夜班。不过,总的时间大约8个小时。

  A: That’s rather hard.

  A:相当辛苦。

  B: But it matches my major.

  B:但与我的专业对口。

  A: How will you get your pay?

  A:你怎样拿薪水?

  B: My wage depends on production results.

  B:我的工资以生产好坏结果而定。

  A: What sort of welfare facilities does your company provide?

  A:你公司提供什么样的福利设施?

  B: The company provides labor insurance for all employees, as well as fine retirement policy.

  B:公司为全体员工办了劳工保险,并且有完善的退休制度。

  A: Is there a union?

  A:公司有工会吗?

  B: There is the company union, but it really shares the same aims as the management.

  B:公司里虽然有工会,但实际上它的目标 和管理层相同。

  A: So you must consider dearly before you go to work.

  A:那么你考虑清楚再去上班。

  B: I will.

  B:我会的。

【外贸不能赴约英语对话】相关文章:

外贸不能赴约对话01-26

外贸送客英语对话01-17

外贸入住英语对话01-26

外贸送行英语对话01-26

外贸索赔英语对话01-25

外贸邀请英语对话01-27

外贸订座英语对话01-27

外贸投资英语对话01-18

外贸投标英语对话01-18