我要投稿 投诉建议

外贸英语兑换口语

时间:2021-01-30 19:42:35 外贸英语 我要投稿

外贸英语兑换口语

  下面是小编给大家推荐的外贸英语兑换口语,快来看看吧。

外贸英语兑换口语

  G: Excuse me, do you deal with the business of cashing the check here?

  你好。请问你们这里办理支票兑现业务吗?

  Z: Yes, we do. And I'd be glad to cash the check for you.

  是的,我们办理。我很乐意为你效劳。

  G: I would like to have this check changed into RMB.

  我想把这张支票兑换成人民币。

  Z: Let me have a look. This is a cash check. And there is your company's seal on the check. OK,I think I can serve you. Did you take your ID with you?

  让我看一下啊。你这是一张现金支票。支票 上有你们公司的印章。好的,我可以为你办 理。你带身份证了吗?

  G: Yes, I did. Here you are.

  当然。给你。

  Z: Will you please fill out this foreign exchange memo, OK?

  请你填一下这张外汇表,好吗?

  G: Of course. Can I get the money right now?

  好的。我可以立即拿到现金吗?

  Z: I'm afraid you can't. We have to have the check sent to your company's city to draw money. And this needs about a week's time.

  很抱歉,你不能。我们必须把支票寄到你们公司所在的城市去取款。这大概需要一个星期的`时间。

  G: Is there any other ways?

  没有别的办法了吗?

  Z: Not really. You can also let your company apply for a cheque issued by a Chinese bank.And you can get the money immediately.

  也不一定,你也可以让你们的公司申请一张 中国银行开出的支票。你就可以立即拿到 钱了。

  G: I guess I might wait, for I am not very urgent.

  我想还是等一下吧,我也不是很急。

  Z: That is good. We will inform you when we receive the proceeds. Another thing is that after we change the proceeds into RMB for you, we will deduct a collection service charge from the proceeds.

  好的。我们收到款后会通知你的。另外还有一点就是我们把支票给你兑换成人民币后,我们要从中扣除托收的手续费。

  G: OK. I know. Goodbye.

  好的。我知道了。那再见了。

  Z: See you.

  再见。

【外贸英语兑换口语】相关文章:

外贸英语兑换口语对话12-26

外贸英语样品口语02-05

外贸英语短重口语02-04

外贸英语面试口语范文02-09

外贸英语面试常用口语02-05

外贸英语口语学习03-31

外贸英语样品常用口语02-06

外贸英语质量低劣口语02-06

外贸英语质量常用口语02-06