电脑程序员的英文面试

  关于面试英语有哪些内容呢?以下小编为您解答如下文章:电脑程序员的英文面试,欢迎大家参考阅读!

  电脑程序员的英文面试

  Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

  你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

  A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

  依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

  Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.

  对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

  A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

  我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

  Q:Why did you leave your last job?

  你为什么离职呢?

  A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.

  我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

  A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

  我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。

  Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

  你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

  A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

  凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

  A:With my tworking experience, I am confident that I can relate to colleagues very well.

  依我的工作经验,我相信能与同事相处的很好。

  Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?

  你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

  A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

  我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

  Q:What do you think you are worth to us?

  你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

  A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

  我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

  Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

  你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

  A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

  我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

  Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?or Do you work well under stress or pressure?

  你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗? 你能承受工作上的压力吗?

  A:The trait is needed in my currentor previous position and I know I can handle it well.

  这种特点就是我目前先前工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

  Q:What is your strongest traits?

  你个性上最大的特点是什么?

  A:Helpfulness and caring.

  乐于助人和关心他人。

  A:Adaptability and sense of humor.

  适应能力和幽默感。

  A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.

  乐观和友爱。

  Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

  你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

  A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

  他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

  A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

  他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

  Q:What personality traits do you admire?

  你欣赏哪种性格的人?

  A: I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going.

  诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

  A: I like people who possess the "can do" spirit.

  有"实际行动"的人。

  Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

  作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

  A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

  我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。

  A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

  我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

  Q:How do you normally handle criticism?

  你通常如何处理别人的批评?

  A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

  沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

  A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

  我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。

  Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

  在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

  A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

  胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

  A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

  不能接受新思想的那些人。

  Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

  你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

  A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

  我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

  Q:How do you handle your failure?

  你怎样对待自己的失败?

  A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

  我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。

  Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

  什么会让你有成就感?

  A:Doing my best job for your company.

  为贵公司竭力效劳。

  A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

  尽我所能,完成一个项目。

  Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to? Why?

  假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

  A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.

  我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

  A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.

  我乐意捐给教育机构。

  Q:What is most important in your life right now?

  眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

  A:To get a job in my field is most important to me.

  对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

  A:To secure employment hopefully with your company.

  希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

  Q:What current issues concern you the most?

  目前什么事是你最关心的?

  A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China's entry to WTO on our industry.

  目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。

  Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?

  你会在本公司服务多久呢?

  A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.

  只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

  Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

  你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

  A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

  在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

  A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

  我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

  A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

  也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

  如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:

  It would be premature for me to predict this。

  现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

  甚至还可以打趣的说:

  Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director或 CEO 或 president.

  说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!

  Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?

  你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

  A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

  薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

  A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:

  To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.

  坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

本文已影响6827
上一篇:2016考研英语面试自我介绍及常见问题 下一篇:面试英语对话的开场白

相关文章推荐

|||||