Jack: When the interview finally comes to an end, the interviewee will probably breathe a sigh of relief.
杰克:当面试接近尾声,求职者不免会松口气。
Mary: Still, you should not let down your guard. Some details should be paid attention to.
玛丽:不过,也不能掉以轻心,一些细节还是要注意的。
Jack: At this moment you can thank the interviewer again for the opportunity of the interview.
杰克:这时候可以再次感谢对方给予此次面试机会。
Mary: You can also ask the interviewer about your performance today.
玛丽 :也可以向面试官询问自己今天的表现如何。
Jack: Don't forget to ask when you can receive a reply.
杰克:别忘记诚恳地询问,什么时候可以得到答复。
Mary: And it's the best to ask about the second interview if necessary.
玛丽:如果必要,最好询问一下是否需要二次面试。
Jack: You should state politely that you will wait for the results patiently.
杰克:你要礼貌地表示自己会耐心等待结果。
Mary: You can ask questions about the position you are applying for.
码丽:你可以询问有关此次所应聘职位的信息。
Jack: In this case, you should remember to give thanks for the reply you get.
杰克:这样的话,要记得为对方的答复表示感谢。
Mary: Of course.
玛丽:这是当然的。
Jack: Just say goodbye to the interviewer before you leave.
杰克:离开时记得向面试官道别。
Mary: Besides, remember to make acknowledgments through an E-mail or a call.
玛丽:别忘记写封邮件,或是打电话致谢。
核心英语词汇总
probably adv. 大概,或许,很可能
come to an end 接近尾声
breathe a sigh of relief 松口气
let down one's guard 掉以轻心
opportunity n. 机会
inquire of sb. 询问
behavior n. 行为,举止
receive v. 接到,收到
reply n. 回答,答复
if necessary 如果有必要
position n. 位置,职位
apply for 申请
in this case 这样的话
of course 当然
besides prep. 除 ……之外