Mary: Mr. Charles, I feel that we have had a very pleasant talk.
玛丽 :查尔斯先生,我感到我们之间的谈话非常令人愉快。
Charles: I think so too, and you have a general understanding of the company now.
查尔斯 :我也这么认为,现在你对我们公司也有了一个大致的了解。
Mary: Yes, your company is a big one in the field and has great potential.
玛丽:是的,贵公司在业内是个大公司,很有潜力。
Charles: What else do you want to know?
查尔斯 :你还想了解些什么呢?
Mary: I want to know about the salary information in your company.
玛丽:我想了解一下贵公司的薪资情况。
Charles: Then, how much do you wish to be paid each month?
查尔斯:那么,你一个月想要多少报酬呢?
Mary: I hope my starting salary will be 3,000 yuan a month if I become a formal worker.
玛丽:我希望转正之后的起薪是3000元。
Charles: We will give you more than what you hope.
查尔斯:我们付给你的起薪会比你期望的还要多。
Mary: Really? That's good news for me.
玛丽:真的吗?这对我来说是个好消息。
Charles: You will have a six-month internship after you enter our company. During this period you can get 2,500 yuan a month, and after that you can get 3,500 yuan per month.
查尔斯:进入公司之后我们有6个月的实习期,在此期间,你每个月 2500元。实习期过后,每个月3500元。
Mary: It sounds great!
玛丽:听起来真的很棒。
Charles: You can also get a bonus at the end of the year, and if you can keep working in the company, your salary will get a raise every year.
查尔斯:年底还会有奖金,并且如果你能够在公司坚持工作下去的话,每年都会涨工资。
Mary: By the way, how many days do we work every week?
玛丽:顺便问一下,每周工作几天?
Charles: Five days every week, but if it is necessary, you need to work overtime once in a while
查尔斯:每周5天,但是如果工作忙的话,偶尔也需要加班。
Mary: OK, I see
玛丽:好的,我知道了。
核心英语词汇总
starting salary 起薪
commission n. 佣金
bonus n. 奖金,额外津贴,分红
attendance bonus 加班奖金
premium n. 奖金,保险费
premium pay 加班工资,假日工资
current salary 目前的薪资
overtime n. 加班
compensation n. 赔偿,赔偿金
pay rate 工资标准
unpaid leave 无薪假
gross n. 总额,总量
dock pay 扣薪
year-end bonus 年终奖
annual pension 年薪
overtime pay 加班费