职场偷菜行家英语对话
偷菜游戏已经风靡职场一段时间,一起来看看职场偷菜行家英语对话吧。
Conversation 1
对话一
Janice: David, imagine meeting you here!
贾尼斯:大卫,没想到会在这里碰到你!
David: Janice, I found you stole my vegetables at four o'clock this morning. Is that true?
大卫:贾尼斯,我发现今天早上4点的时候你偷我的菜了。那是真的吗?
Janice: All right! I stayed up yesterday and waited for your vegetables. I stole your peaches and flowers.
贾尼斯:没错!我昨天熬夜就是等着你的菜呢!我偷了你的桃子和花朵。
David: It is so hard to prevent them from being stolen. I also got something this morning.
大卫:防止你们偷菜真是太难了。我今天早上也偷了些东西。
Janice: How many vegetables do you steal today?
贾尼斯:你今天偷了多少?
David: I stole many from Fred's farm, and from yours. I planned to have a dog on farm.
大卫:我从佛瑞德还有你的农场里偷了不少,我计划在农场里养条狗。
Janice: So funny. By stealing, I forgot all my sorrows and pressure from work.
贾尼斯:太搞笑了!偷菜可以让我忘记工作中的悲伤和压力。
David: I could not agree with you more. For us, there are so many unhappy things and I am so bored; however, I got lots of fun from stealing.
大卫:我同意你的观点。对于我们来说,身边有太多的不愉快了,而且我也很无聊。但是偷菜让我很快乐
Janice: I really want to be far away from the reality now.
贾尼斯:我现在真想离现实远一点。
David: But we still need to go back to it. Don't overdo it.
大卫:但是我们还是需要回到现实的。不要沉迷其中才是。
Conversation 2
对话二
David: Hey! Fred, you are five minutes earlier than me today. Usually, you don't come to office so early.
大卫:嘿!佛瑞德,你今天比我早来5分钟。通常你来办公室是不会这么早的。
Fred: Hurry! It is time for me to steal something.
佛瑞德:赶紧的!我该偷点东西了。
David: What's your meaning?
大卫:你的意思是?
Fred: I am stealing vegetables at the Happy Farm.
佛瑞德:我要在开心农场里偷菜。
David: You are a thief?
大卫:你当小偷了?
Fred: No, no. I mean stealing vegetables on Internet is very popular now. Many white collars join in this game and have a lot of fun by stealing others' vegetables.
佛瑞德:不是的,我的意思是现在在网上偷菜十分流行。许多白领都参加到这个游戏里面,并且通过偷取别人的.菜而获得很多快乐。
David: You mean it is a still virtual game. Your friends steal your vegetables time and time again, and you take theirs as well, right?
大卫:你的意思是这是一种虚拟游戏。你的朋友时不时地从你那里偷菜,而后你反过来再去偷他们的,对吧?
Fred: You got what I meant. Perhaps, what I steal are not vegetables, but loneliness.
佛瑞德:你懂我的意思了。或许我偷的不是蔬菜,而是寂寞。
David: Don't be addicted to the game. It's not good for your job.
大卫:別上瘾啊!那可对你的工作不利。
【职场偷菜行家英语对话】相关文章:
职场英语日常对话02-04
职场戒烟英语对话11-02
职场抱怨英语对话11-02
职场担心英语对话11-02
职场塞车英语对话11-05
职场生病英语对话01-23
职场休假英语对话01-28
职场调职英语对话01-28
职场英语升职对话01-28