我要投稿 投诉建议

实用外贸实用英语:‘’机场迎接

时间:2023-09-22 10:56:52 宜欢 外贸英语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

实用外贸实用英语:机场迎接

  现在出国都变的非常容易了,也有越来越多的人选择出国留学、旅游,所以接机已经成为了经常的事情,以下是小编帮大家整理的实用外贸实用英语:机场迎接,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。

实用外贸实用英语:机场迎接

  实用外贸实用英语:机场迎接 1

  A: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Green from Britain?

  您好,您是从英国来的格林先生吗?

  B: Thats it. I am Joe Green. You must be Wang Yong from the Textile Import

  and Export Corporation.

  是的,我是乔·格林。您一定是纺织品进出口公司的王勇吧。

  A: Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Green.

  正是。很高兴见到您,格林先生。

  B: Nice to meet you too, Mr. Wang. Now let me introduce my family. This is my

  wife, Marry, and this is my son, Tom.

  很高兴见到您,王先生。噢,让我来介绍一下我的家人,这是我妻子玛丽,这是我儿子汤姆。

  A: How do you do?

  你们好!

  B: How do you do, Mr. Zhang?

  您好,张先生。

  A: Let me help you with your luggage.

  我来帮您拿行李吧?

  B: No, thanks. I can manage it.

  不,谢谢,我能行。

  A: Did you have a good flight, Mr. Green?

  旅途愉快吧?

  B: Wonderful! Nice food and good service.

  很愉快,吃的好,服务也不错。

  A: Anyhow, its a long way to China, isnt it? And I think you must be very

  tired.

  不管怎样,来中国的路很漫长,不是吗?我想您一定累了。

  B: Yes, I am, rather. But Ill be all right by tomorrow and ready for

  business.

  是的,我确实挺累的,不过,明天我就会好的,准备谈生意。

  A: Now, Mr. Green, if all is ready, wed better start for the hotel.

  格林先生,如果一切都准备好了,我们最好动身去宾馆吧。

  B: I’d like to. Lets go.

  好的,我们走吧。

  A: This way, please. Our car is waiting over there.

  这边请,我们的车在那边等着。

  实用外贸实用英语:机场迎接 2

  A:Excuse me, but are you Mr.Mattin from England?

  A:您好,请问您是英国来的马丁先生吗?

  B:Thats it. I am Joe Martin. You must be Zhang Yao from Beijing Tianfa Foreign Trade Co. Ltd.

  B:是啊,我是乔·马丁。您一定是北京天发对外贸易有限公司的张耀吧?

  A:Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Martin.

  A:正是,很高兴见到您,马丁先生。

  B:Nice to meet you too, Mr. Zhang. Now let me introduce my family. This is my wife, Mary, and this is my son, Tom.

  B:很高兴见到您,张先生。哦,让我来介绍一下我的家人,这是我的妻子玛丽,这是 我儿子汤姆。

  A:How do you do?

  A:你们好!

  C:How do you do, Mr.Zhang?

  C:您好!张先生。

  A:Let me help you with your luggage.

  A:我来帮您拿行李吧!

  B:No, thanks. I can manage it.

  B:不了,我能行,谢谢。

  A:Did you hcrve a good flight, Mr.Martin?

  A:旅途愉快吗,马丁先生?

  B:Wonderful! Nice food and good service. But how long will it take us to get to the hotel?

  B:很愉快,食物美味,服务也不错。请问我们多久才能到达宾馆?

  A:About 45 minutes ride. Our car is waiting over there. Lets go.

  A:大约45分钟的车程。我们的车在那边等着呢,走吧!

【实用外贸实用英语:‘’机场迎接】相关文章:

外贸迎接客户英语对话05-30

机场求职简历06-09

机场实习总结07-03

机场个人总结09-09

外贸实习心得【实用】07-12

在机场实习报告模板01-11

机场辞职报告11-20

机场的辞职报告11-09

机场工作实习总结11-13

机场安检述职报告03-25