我要投稿 投诉建议

《生活大爆炸》经典台词

时间:2022-12-30 09:23:09 经典台词 我要投稿

《生活大爆炸》经典台词

  《生活大爆炸》是CBS电视台最具风格的一部情景喜剧,该剧以越来越盛行的“宅文化”吸引了一大批固定收视人群,虽然在各大奖项上暂无作为,但《生活大爆炸》的火爆程度和逐年上升的收视率是有目共睹的。以下是CN人才网小编提供的《生活大爆炸》经典台词,一起来看看吧。

《生活大爆炸》经典台词

  实验日志 第一篇

  Research journal, entry one.

  我准备开展

  I'm about to embark on one of

  科学生涯中的巨大挑战之一

  the great challenges of my scientific career:

  教佩妮物理学

  teaching Penny physics.

  我称之为大猩猩工程

  Please,please,I don't have a lot of time.

  听着 Ramona总算打瞌睡了 你得帮我甩了她

  Look,Ramona finally dozed off,and I need you to help me get rid of her.

  甩了她? 怎么个甩法?

  Get rid of her how?

  我不知道 但显然我正处于某种关系中

  I don't know,but apparently I'm in some kind of relationship,

  而你似乎是终结这类关系的老手

  and you seem to be an expert at ending them.

  你说什么?

  Excuse me?

  我看见男人们一个接一个从这儿离开 倒是没见过再回来的

  I see man after man leaving this apartment never to return.

  Sheldon 你真的很宽宏大量 谢谢你 我很感激

  Sheldon,this was big of you. Thank you. I really appreciate it.

  谢谢

  Thank you.

  - 晚安 Sheldon - Penny...

  - Good night,Sheldon. - Penny...

  - 啥? - 你有一手

  - Yes? - Well played.

  谢谢

  Thank you.

  但请记住 能力越大 责任越大 (出自)

  Just rember: with great power comes great responsibility.

  明白

  Understood.

  不是厉害 是错误 我没有改我的状态呀

  It's not bold,it's a mistake. I didn't change my status.

  那是谁改的?

  Well,then who did?

  我没的选择 他在她面前哭了

  I had no choice. He cried in front of her.

  我明白 你这么做觉得自己很大方 但赠送礼物的基础原则是礼尚往来

  I know you think you're being generous,but the foundation of gift-giving is reciprocity.

  你不是给我一份礼物

  You haven't given me a gift.

  你给了我一份责任

  You've given me an obligation.

  别太郁闷 Penny 一般新手都会犯这个错误

  Don't feel bad,Penny,it's a classic rookie mistake.

  我和Sheldon过的第一个光明节 他吼了我八夜

  My first Hanukah with Sheldon,he yelled at me for eight nights.

  没事的 你用不着回赠礼物的

  Now,hey,it's okay. You don't have to get me anything in return.

  我当然得回赠了

  Of course I do.

  风俗的精髓就在于 我得去给你买份价值相当的礼物

  The essence of the custom is that I now have to go out and purchase for you a gift of commensurate value

  才能够代表你的礼物 所表达的相同的情意

  and representing the same perceived level of friendship as that represented by the gift you've given me.

  怪不得每年这个时候 自杀率狂飙呀

  It's no wonder suicide rates skyrocket this time of year.

  忘了这事吧 我不会送你礼物了

  Okay,you know what? Forget it. I'm not giving you a present.

  不 太迟了 我看见了

  No,it's too late. I see it.

  那个精灵贴纸上写着"赠Sheldon"

  That elf sticker says,"To Sheldon."

  就是啊 看别人热闹最乐呵

  I know. It's funny when it's not happening to us.

  Sheldon 我真的非常抱歉

  Sheldon,I am very,very sorry.

  不 我自找的 谁叫我出现在你生命里 又那么可爱 那么举足轻重呢

  No. No,I brought this on myself by being such an endearing and important part of your life.

  我需要有人载我去卖场

  I'm going to need a ride to the mall.

  风水轮流转 我们该倒霉了

  It's happening to us.

  这在Penny压力很大的前提下才有用

  That presupposes Penny is tense.

  她了解你 她会压力很大的 咱不都是嘛 快买礼品篮吧!

  She knows you. She's tense. We all are. Buy a basket!

  喔 太好了 Penny 你终于来交换礼物了

  Ah,good,Penny,you're here to exchange gifts.

  你一定很高兴 因为我的回礼准备很周到哦

  You'll be pleased to know I'm prepared for whatever you have to offer.

  行~ 给你

  Okay,here.

  先说一句 我的肠胃不太舒服

  I should note I'm having some digestive distress,

  所以 要是我突然离开一阵 你可别慌

  so,if I excuse myself abruptly,don't be alarmed.

  你知道这对我意味着什么吗?!

  Do you realize what this means?!

  只需要一个健康的卵细胞 就可以培育属于我的Leonard Nimoy了!

  All I need is a healthy ovum and I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy!

  Sheldon 你这是干嘛?!

  Sheldon! What did you do?!

  我知道啊!

  I know!

  这点东西咋够呢

  It's not enough,is it?

  这样好了

  Here.

  Leonard 看啊 Sheldon拥抱我了诶

  Leonard,look! Sheldon's hugging me.

  真是农神节的奇迹呀

  It's a Saturnalia miracle.

  什么?

  What?

  他说也许我们该拿你参加机器人杀手大赛

  He said maybe we should enter you in the killer robot competition.

  Sheldon 你干嘛呢?

  Sheldon,what are you doing?

  我和这小女孩交朋友呢 你叫什么名字?

  I'm making friends with this little girl. What's your name?

  Rebecca

  Rebecca.

  嗨 Rebecca 我是你的新朋友Sheldon

  Hi,Rebecca. I'm your new friend,Sheldon.

  不 别搞了 走吧

  No,you're not. Let's go.

  - 我俩聊得正投机呢 - 别抬头 上面有摄像头

  维持五个朋友的友情太困难了 所以...

  Maintaing five friendships promises to be a Herculean task,so...

  我要开除你们其中一个

  I'm going to have to let one of you go.

  我 我 选我吧

  Me,me,let it be me.

  我有罪啊 我淘汰了

  Guilty as charged. I'm out.

  不 你也安全

  No. You too are safe.

  哦 不是吧 我该怎么做呀?

  Oh,come on. What do I have to do?

  来 拿点吧 有钱了再还

  Here. Take some. Pay me back when you can.

  哇 里面钱还不少啊

  Wow,you got a lot of money in there.

  所以才派蛇来看守嘛

  That's why it's guarded by snakes.

  - 拿点吧 - 别犯傻了

  - Take some. - Don't be silly.

  我才不傻

  I'm never silly.

【《生活大爆炸》经典台词】相关文章:

生活大爆炸经典台词09-25

有关生活大爆炸Sheldon经典语录11-17

返老还童经典台词02-10

宫经典台词12-22

雏菊经典台词12-30

武媚娘的经典台词07-19

莎士比亚经典台词10-14

廊桥遗梦经典台词09-16

越狱经典台词08-17

廊桥遗梦经典台词11-18