1.What will my salary be?
请问薪资是多少?
Hold off on the money talk.
避免涉及薪资的问题。
2.Will I have to work long hours?
这份工作的工作时间会很长么?
This says, "I'm lazy."
你的潜台词是说:“我是一个很懒的人。”
3.How soon can I take a vacation?
我多久可以休一次假?
Wait until you're offered the job before you start asking these types of questions.
在你被公司录用之前,不要涉及这类问题。
4.How quickly could I be considered for a promotion?
我多久能升职?
Focus on the job at hand.
应先关注目前的工作。
5.When will I be eligible for a raise?
什么时候能加薪?
This may tell the interviewer that money is the only thing you care about.
这相当于告诉面试官,钱是你唯一在意的东西。
6.Will I have my own office?
我有自己的办公室么?
Does it really matter?
这个问题很重要么?
7.What happens if I don't get along with my boss or coworkers?
要是我和我的上司或者同事相处不来怎么办?
The interviewer may wonder if you've had problems with colleagues in the past — and they may even assume you're difficult to work with.
面试官会觉得你和之前的同事是不是有过不愉快,甚至会怀疑你是不是很难相处。
8.Will I have an expense account?
我有报销账户么?
There's really no reason to ask this in the interview. Plus, it sends the wrong message.
面试时完全没有理由问这个问题,而且,这会传达出错误的信息。