外贸供应现货情景对话
以下是外贸贸易中要求供应现货的对话,一起来看看吧。
supply from stock 供应现货
a: well, what can i do for you?
我能为你做点什么吗?
b: i have the idea. you've told me that you make the best, and the cheapest computers on the internet.
我有个想法。你告诉我说你们卖因特网市场中卖的最好的,最便宜的电脑。
a: i think we make the best. and i also think that's what you've come here for.
我认为我们的产品是最好的,我也认为这就是你为什么来这里咨询的原因。
b: i have chain stores throughtout the country and i want you to furnish them with computers. may i ask how much would it cost me per set?
真的是最便宜的吗?这是使我最感兴趣的。
a: it would largely depend on the model you choose.
你知道我们的价格幅度很大,李先生。这是我们的商品目录。我相信我们的价格在如今市场上比其他计算机都优惠。
b: the trouble is that i'm short of time. can you supply from stock?
问题是我的时间太紧。你能供应现货吗?
a: if you could give me some idea of your requirements. i might be able to help you.
如果你告诉我你们的具体需要的`话,也许我能够帮助你。
b: about one thousand. pioneer 640. i'd like you to give me a quotation as soon as you can.
我需要先锋1000型计算机1000台。我希望你能尽快给我报价单。
a: one and a half months is my deadline.
我的期限是一个半月。
重点讲解
1. be short of something (某事)不够;缺乏(事物)
the hospital is getting short of clean linen.
这医院现在缺少干净的被服用品。
how is be short of potassium caused?
缺钾是怎么引起的?
otherwise you'll be short of money all term.
否则你整个一学期都将缺钱。
2. as soon as 一……就……
the county should pave it as soon as possible.
县政府应该赶快把路铺设起来。
the farmer gets up as soon as he hear the first cockcrow .
一听到第一声公鸡的啼叫这位农民就起床了。
as soon as she finished speaking, i somehow turned into a dog!
她的话才刚说完,我就真的莫名其妙地变成一只狗了!
3. depend on 取决于;依赖;依靠
the future health of americans may depend on it.
未来美国人的健康就可能依赖于此了。
i depend on them deeply—to do what they usually do.
我深深地在依靠它们——做通常它们会做的事。
the solution thus must depend on future performance.
因此,解决方案必须基于未来的表现。
【外贸供应现货情景对话】相关文章:
外贸出价情景对话09-29
外贸广告情景对话10-12
外贸口语情景对话10-12
外贸送客情景对话09-26
外贸退货情景对话10-16
外贸商展情景对话10-26
外贸技术贸易情景对话01-31
外贸情景对话:签署协议07-21
外贸情景对话协议代签09-23